Looking for a 5-star shopping experience at the crossroads of Bangkok? You’ll find it at the complex of malls located at Siam BTS. Bangkok’s most popular power mall - Siam Paragon - contains nine floors and more than 250 shops of luxury items and designer brands - the real stuff. You will not find market bargains at any of the malls, but you will find some of the most pristine fashions and quality merchandise from around the world. You also will find adventure, some of the best food on earth and people from every corner of the globe.
Sealife Ocean World Bangkok - Basement Floor Paragon (BF)
Sealife Ocean World Bangkok offers a close-up view of the world under the sea. Walk through an underwater tunnel and view sharks and manta rays. Watch penguins at feeding time. Learn about sea otters and view glowing jellyfish. Nowhere else in Bangkok will you find the ocean at your fingertips.
Adults, 990 baht; children (3-11), 790 baht.
Porsche, Aston Martin - Second Floor Paragon (2F)
You might not believe your eyes as your gaze wanders up to the second floor of Siam Paragon. But within your grasp will be some of the finest automobiles in the world. Often on display and polished to mirror finishes are top models from companies like Ducati, Porsche, Bentley and Harley Davidson. Feel free to dream. Sometimes, you’re even allowed to touch!
Kinokuniya Book Store - Third Floor Paragon (3F)
If you would like your trip to Bangkok to consist of countless lazy hours by the poolside - but you didn’t have room to bring your stack of paperbacks you’ve been meaning to read - you should go to Kinokuniya Book Store immediately.
At Kinokuniya, you will find shelves upon shelves of best sellers, literary classics, children’s books, DIY manuals, cookbooks, romance novels - basically everything - in English.
The Kinokuniya in Siam Paragon is one branch of only three in all of Bangkok. If you are one who stops at every Barnes & Noble you see, you will enjoy Kinokuniya. Not many foreigners know about this awesome Bangkok gem!
KidZania - Fifth Floor Paragon (5F)
If you are shopping in Siam Paragon as a family, and your family time has reached its blissful limit, you might find KidZania to be the perfect solution.
KidZania is a kid paradise that offers parent-free, hands-on educational activities, so you don’t even have to feel guilty about wanting some kid-free shopping time!
Children ages 8-14 can visit KidZania without a parent. However, a parent must be present to check children in and out of the facility. Each child and parent receive coordinating wrist bands that must match at time of check-out. You can rest assured your child will be safe and entertained for hours.
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied inside by a parent, but even accompanying parents get to enjoy some time alone at the coffee shop. All activities at KidZania are supervised and suitable for children to explore and learn on their own.
You will want to get there when it opens because the biggest complaint from kids is that they never have enough time to do everything there is to do at KidZania!
Ticket Prices (one-day pass)
Adults, 570 baht; Kids (4-14), 950 baht; Toddlers (2-3), 570 baht; Babies (under 2 years), free.
Adults, 690 baht; Kids (4-14), 1,150 baht; Toddlers (2-3), 690 baht; Babies (under 2 years), free.
Hours (different from Siam Paragon)
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
10:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Siam Paragon Floors
- GROUND FLOOR (GF): Gourmet Market and Food Hall, Burger King, McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerry’s, Au Bon Pain
- MAIN FLOOR (MF): Balenciaga, Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci
- FIRST FLOOR (1F): ALDO, Coach, Der Mond, Emporio Armani, EUROPA, Footwork
- SECOND FLOOR (2F): Aston Martin, Bentley, Ducati, Eastbourne, Asia Books, Eye Lab Exclusive, Coffee World, Porsche & Harley Davidson
- THIRD FLOOR (3F): Auntie Anne’s, Banana Mobile, Baskin Robbins, Body Shape & Pranali Wellness Spa, Calvin Klein Furniture, Ralph Lauren, Cream & Fudge Gold, Kinokuniya Book Store
- FOURTH FLOOR (4F): IT City, Viet Cuisine, Cold Stone Creamery, Camp, Aslam Qureshi, Scoozi Pizza
- FOURTH (A) FLOOR (4AF): Bangkok Dance, Berlitz Language Center, Pee Wee Tennis School, College of Music Mahidol University
- FIFTH FLOOR (5F): BLU-O Bowling Alley, KidZania, Paragon Cineplex, Love to Eat Homemade Ice Cream